Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

The last 4 years have flown by, it's amazing how far we've come...it seems like just a short time ago you were born, the sounds of your first cries and getting to hold each one of you for the first time. I'm happy to be your mommy, each day you amaze me...I'm honored and thankful to get to watch and help you grow up.

Mommy, MOMmy, MOMMY are spoken so often from your mouths...It melts my heart when all three of you come up to me at random times during the day and say, I love you, Mommy and then give me hugs and kisses. Moments like those make all the struggles worth it.

So I'm getting ready to wake you up from your nap because you still take one everyday, eventhough it is a battle to get you in your bed, somehow everyone still manages to sleep. Please nap for one more year, Mommy loves her break.

We're going to Chuck E Cheese for day number two of fun. They can't stop talking about it, Hays even invited someone to his birthday party(at Chuck E Cheese) last night at Hannah's ballgame. I'll post more tonight, if I'm not too worn out.....

No comments:

Blog Archive