Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We loved our TEN days in Victoria/Cuero

We're back in Brenham- everyone is happy to be home. It's taking Mommy longer to adjust this time. I just can't get motivated to do anything, it must be be garage full of furniture that greeted me when I opened up the garage door. I thought Daddy have had everything decorated and put up by the time we got home.

I don't the kids missed a day of swimming. They are turning into little fish and I love it because they actually want to go to sleep at night.

We've done a schedule change, which always throws everyone a little off. We're now one week into 1:30-3:00 rest time. It's been the roughest on Hadlee, we still don't know if it's the sleep or some loss of control over the past week. Hadlee had two of the worst tantrums of her life....while we were in Victoria. One at Veracruz on Wednesday evening and the other at Aunt Melissa's baby shower. Later this week she's going to spend alone time us while Harper and Hays go to Sun City with Aunt Ro and Uncle Don.



Hadlee napping during Aunt Melissa's baby shower.

Hays the photographer took the rest of the pictures.






Taylor and Harper. Taylor came and helped two days last week. The kids had a blast with her. I even got all of our laundry washed, folded and put up one morning. I don't think that has ever happened!






No comments:

Blog Archive