Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sorry for the lack of updating…..I got a job! It happened pretty fast, I kept seeing the posting in the newspaper so I asked my friend about it. She said that she loved her job so that pretty much told me that I needed to apply. It took me three hours to complete the application, I was definitely not in work mode. I turned it in, picked the kids up from school and they called to schedule an interview while the kids were napping that same day.

In a month our lives have changed in a BIG way! They are now going full time to their school. The kiddos have had the extra attention and love to help them with this new time in our lives. Daddy has helped out since his school is over for a couple of months. Mema and Papa helped give me a three day weekend of adjustment time and took the kiddos. Aunt Ro came in for a week to help them transition to their new schedule. In the ten days that I’ve worked, I’ve only had to take the kids to school one time and pick them up three times from school. We have tried to ease them into going full-time. Our summer schedule is helping with this transition because our June was already booked with vacations. I’ve questioned my decision numerous times because I want to do the right thing for the three of them. I wouldn’t have given this opportunity a serious consideration if I didn’t think that this is where we need to be right now in our lives. We'll take this one year at a time.....


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Archive