Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rock In, Rocks Out

Last week I got a call from the kids' afternoon teacher, telling me that Hays had told her that she needed to call me because he had gotten a rock in his ear yesterday. She went on to explain she didn't see anything but he wants me to pick him up so I can get it out. I laughed at the conversation and told her to tell Hays to take a nap.... I called Wade because he was with them the night before and told him the story. He also didn't know of when Hays could of put a rock in his ear. An hour later as I'm sharing the "rock" story, I get a call from the school director....my first words were I guess there really was a rock. She tells me I need to pick him up and get the rock out before he comes back to school.
I looked in his ear and wasn't going to mess with it. Daddy looks in his ear after the football game and we decide to take him to the doctor.
Friday morning. Daddy and Hays go to Dr. Linden, our local ENT, to get the rock removed. There's not just one but two and they were almost too far to have removed without surgery.....


Still don't know the story, I guess we never will but we have the picture of the two rocks.

No comments:

Blog Archive