Thursday, December 9, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Last weekend, Hadlee and Hays went to see Nana, Papaw and Aunt Sue in Cuero. Harper stayed with me and got to participate in the Christmas Parade. It was our first time to go to the parade. We are definitely marking that one on the calendar for years to come. Harper rode on our church float.



Daddy is out of town so Aunt Ro came to spend the week with us. (I didn't take these pics that's why Ro and I are both in a picture!) I just had to post this because I take lots of these pics.....Hays get your fingers out of your nose!! Busted!


We were asked to help bless the Christmas tree at my work. I divided the speaking part into three different parts, Hays had no interest from the beginning so Harper and Hadlee memorized their lines and at the last minute Hadlee was the only one that said her part. I was so proud of all of them for helping me with the blessing. Yes, that's Hadlee holding the microphone.



We got to tell Santa "Hi"!

No comments:

Blog Archive