Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter, Papa Schroeter and David's Birthdays

We stayed at Aunt Cynthia, Uncle Kelly and Hannah's house while we were in Victoria over Easter.   The kids were excited to get to stay at their house but did miss Mema and Papa's house at night.  I think we played musical beds both night because everyone had a little trouble getting settled....no naps and late nights didn't help much.  
On Sunday we all made it to early church and then went to Donna and Richard's house for our celebrations.    We had a nice day and had to take three crying kids back to Brenham.  Needless to say they had a great day!


The birthday boys and the awesome cake that Amy made all the occasions.

Singing "Happy Birthday" never gets old.

Papa Schroeter!


I'm pretty sure Hays was talking to Papa about turning "93".    Hays is really into birthdays, dates, and adding and subtracting.  


Amy trying to get her picture taken with Harper, Hays and Hadlee.




After the picture taking is over, I'm really happy with Amy holding me!




Egg hunting time, Hannah Camille.



Harper and Taylor were hunting partners.



Hadlee looking hard for eggs.



Hays is proud of the eggs he got, he had help from Brian again this year.



I've got some eggs but I want more!



Cascarone time....... Hannah having way too much fun!
    


That would be me at the bottom, I got attacked by Hannah, Hadlee and Harper with eggs.



I was definitely the "target" this year!



More eggs...

No comments:

Blog Archive