Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Evening and the day after Christmas



We left for Seguin on Christmas Evening.  Our departure was planned around the opening of the lights in Cuero.  

They were beautiful, like always!

I didn't take many pictures of the gifts but I did get a picture of the empty boxes that were once filled full of toys and clothes that I unloaded on Christmas evening.  

The karaoke cordless microphone.....I'm sure the neighbors will love us more than they do already!

We finally went to see Frozen, we loved it!

Harper and Hadlee have the idea that we will be fish owners soon.  I texted this to their Daddy and he said absolutely not!    Sophia and Catherine were with us for a month and are missed, I just don't think we are ready for an aquarium.  

A little after dinner icecream treat.  




No comments:

Blog Archive