Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

The kids ready for school.  They worked really hard on their boxes.   The girls found Pinterest and decided to give this idea a try.   The only thing I helped with was covering the boxes and cutting out the letters.   







I was still busy making food for their party.  Next time I told the kids that they needed to volunteer for plates and napkins.   They picked what they wanted to bring and Hadlee volunteered chocolate covered strawberries.   Harper took 12 breakfast tacos, which we picked up @ 6:30 this morning.   Hays picked out watermelon and pineapple, which look pitiful this time of the year.   

A little V-day water play is always, Fun!




In order to avoid the crowds, we dined at Taco Cabana.  The kids were dressed and ready for the BB game.   They dropped me off at home and I enjoyed a relaxed evening by myself.  

No comments:

Blog Archive