Saturday, March 22, 2014

The rest of SB

Park fun in V.   The kids refer to this park as the one by Papa Schroeter's house.   They've been coming to this one since they were 3 and we would pick up Papa on our way so he could sit in the car or walk around.

A quick pic after some races up and down the hill.

Lenten service with Carson and the rest of the family.  I had 10 pictures on my phone of these two and this was the only one that wasn't blurry.   

Halepaska's cookies after lunch at Olive Garden.   They were putting it away this day!

Shopping in Cuero for 20 minutes....I want this exact bed, Mommy.   We'll be back without 3 kiddos next month!

Back to Seguin and they finally demolished the 4 eye sores that surround us.

It was pretty cool watching it happen over the weekend.  They had to use our water during the demolition so we were really up close with all the workers.

Smores on a beautiful evening.

These three crack me up, they wanted to sleep in a tiny closet.   Hays was the only one to last the entire night.

Softball in Georgetown

It's blurry....I had 30 pictures on my phone from our trip home.

We went over to the Schoenfeld's house after the games.   The kids did so well, even Rob commented about how well behaved all three were for the 4 hours we were there.  Nothing like Starbuck cupcakes on my screensaver for the last week!

Checking out the new field on Sunday.

My lone picture from the entire week.   Harper posing before school on Tuesday with the softball field in the background.  


No comments:

Blog Archive