Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Beach and National Night Out Pics





I'm a little bummed that I don't have more pics from the beach. I accidentally erased the pictures off my camera after downloading them on to my dad's computer. We'll figure how to transfer them sometime this week. Cynthia took these on Saturday with her camera. Everyone had a blast, Harper and Hays loved the waves! (of course Hannah did also) Hadlee enjoyed filling all the containers with sand and water so the others could have them when they returned from the water.
Yesterday we attended two parties in our neighborhood. We went to the Argent Court assisted living in the afternoon. Hays, Harper and Hadlee surely do know how to liven up a party!! We got invited to come and hang out whenever we were walking in the neighborhood. While we were there we met a neighbor that was having a party in the evening. The police and firefighters showed up to meet the neighbors. Hadlee and Harper were fascinated by two babies at the party. I hear someone waking up-post more later.

No comments:

Blog Archive