Friday, August 24, 2007

Ice Cream


Harper cutting her eyes at Hadlee. Hadlee letting Harper know she has ice cream, too!


The girls getting ready to jump in their pool. Hays doing his usual- sliding his fish down the slide (he can do this for hours!)

Yesterday afternoon we went to the grocery store. I've been taking them with me for little over a year. Up until this summer, Hays would sit on the seat and the girls would ride in the basket. Wade exposed Hays to the fun of sitting in the basket and now he thinks that is his spot. The only problem is he takes up the entire basket and will not move to let one of his sisters sit next to him. The only solution that I've come up with since Wade has returned to work is shopping with two baskets.
During our shopping trip I decided to get ice cream for the kids (and me). They loved it and played so well for the rest of the evening. I don't know if it was the ice cream or just a coincidence.

No comments:

Blog Archive