Monday, November 12, 2007

Water fun in November!






I lost my camera battery last Sunday. Shannon let me borrow her camera for the weekend. Rosemary and I spent one afternoon looking for the battery- Ellie came this morning and of course she was able to find it right where I left it!
So the weather has been perfect for some outdoor water play. We filled the kiddie pool up on Friday and Sunday and the kids had a blast!! The bottom picture of Harper was from this morning after the park. It seems I'm not the best at planning because how could I forget diapers and wipes for three kids!! (I'll have to post our attempts (or lack) at potty training) There was no way I was going to let three dirty kids in my clean house. They could obviously care less if the water was a little cold.

1 comment:

Terri Swift said...

Jennifer, I love looking at these pictures, your children are so happy! You make it look way too easy! T

Blog Archive