Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Three hours into the new year I heard "sick" familiar sounds on the monitor. I thought it Harper but much to my surprise it was Hadlee, who was already 24 hours into running a high fever. I surveyed the situation and decided that it was too much to clean up so she went into bed with Wade and I. Hadlee woke up thirty minutes later to get sick again and to still be running a 103.3 fever.


Fast forward, three days later and two girls now on antibiotics- life is starting to get back to normal (if there is such a thing)

Enjoy the video, I was trying to get everyone to sing but after 3 takes this was the first video with all the "jingle bells" placed in the kids hands. Watch the bells trading hands and Hays . . . poor thing his sisters always take things away from him!

No comments:

Blog Archive