Thursday, February 19, 2009

Can we go to Blue Bell everyday??

I think we're going to turn into Blue Bell junkies. How can I resist 3 kids that are perfect angels after their nap just to eat a cup of icecream? Not just any icecream but hand-dipped Blue Bell at their Country Store. Our flavor selection from yesterday-
Hays- Mint Chocolate Chip
Hadlee- Homemade Vanilla
Harper- Dutch Chocolate
Mommy- Tin Roof Sundae
I'm already thinking about the Strawberries and Homemade Vanilla for this afternoon. For the bargain price of $2.00- you can't go wrong!






I had my camera in the car so here is Hadlee checking out the girl








Hays posing with the cow.






Hadlee with her bling-bling (such a diva)






Harper hard at work, she loves to vacuum and is pretty good at it!






Ruff, not sure if she was posing or acting like a dog


No comments:

Blog Archive