Sunday, December 13, 2009

State Bound...the Cubs are going to Austin!

I'm pretty tired just thinking about our week ahead....other than the weather, it doesn't feel like Christmas is less than 2 weeks away or my birthday in less than a week. It does seems like 5 months ago when Wade started this football season...all things have to end and what a better way for them to this year. What's really crazy is that Wade's first season at Brenham was 7 years ago, the last time they played for the state title. That season I was ready for football to be over because the year before Sinton had played in the title game and playing football on my birthday, just isn't right.....



We've been regulars at the games this year. We've been hanging out in the cheap seats during the playoffs, since the kids really can't watch an entire game and Hays likes talking to all the ladies.(coaches' wives that want to watch the game) Uncle Don and Gregory joined us for the Dayton game last week so I got to watch a little of the game while they entertained and made sure we didn't have any falls, etc.

























Yesterday Hadlee was acting a little suspicious before we left for the game. I thought about going to make sure Checkers was o.k. but then forgot with getting all the gear together. Last night Wade calls while we were driving home to let me know that Checkers was in the kids' room with the door shut. Poor Checkers...and poor me...lots of laundry to do. I've gotten used to it because Hadlee has been having accidents about every other night. (I should have never bragged about her last month)

No comments:

Blog Archive