Thursday, December 3, 2009

Samir's Birthday at Putt-Putt

While we were in Victoria for Thanksgiving we got to help Samir celebrate his "5th Birthday"! I can't believe it was 5 years ago that Laurie was in L&D preparing to have her first child, Samir and during that hour I found out I was having triplets.... 5 years later, we both have our three children. I guess I could go on and on.....
I hadn't been to Putt-Putt in years and it was still the same 'ol place I remember as a child. We used to get to ride our bikes there back in the day and it was super cool when Ted Kainer got his first job there. This was the first time for Hadlee, Harper and Hays to play minature golf and I think Wade has his work cut out for him at Horseshoe Junction, (the putt-putt of Brenham) maybe he'll want a putting green at our next house. I tried to help out for the first couple of holes and then gave up, it was easier to take pics.



























Happy Birthday, Samir!

No comments:

Blog Archive