Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving week

It's taken me forever to get my stuff together...if you saw our house at this moment you would know why I'm updating because I needed a break from the chaos of decorating for Christmas. Today is the first day the kids have had school in 13 days, finally a breather where I can think about what needs to be done without being worn out from three "helpful" children.


The other night they played "massage" using the timeout chair, a brush, and toybins. I think we've been to the mall one too many times in the last couple of weeks.




Thanksgiving Day at Diana and Von's house. Not quite sure what Diana is doing to Hays, but I have a feeling it has something to do with throwing rocks! (I didn't have my camera so I borrowed these from Dad)






The brothers, Uncle Harlan and Papa Schroeter hamming it up for the camera.






Taylor with Hannah, Hadlee and Harper. Hays is in the background with the rocks.







Harper holding Cannon. Cooper and Cannon are two months old this week. They are such good babies, the girls can't wait 'til they get a little older so they can play more with them. Right now they are enjoying playing house with all of their baby equipment.



Hadlee holding Cooper. (No pictures of Hays because he was too busy playing with Aunt Melissa's phone and "I-pot". He LOVES music and Aunt Melissa let him be DJ Hays)





Cooper Thomas Wilson





Nana holding Cooper





Cannon Eldridge Wilson.




The girls and their dolls.








No comments:

Blog Archive