Wednesday, December 28, 2011

School Pajama Day

The Kindergarten classes had a Polar Express Day and got to wear their pajamas, robes and slippers to school. The girls wanted to pose in front of our pear tree before we left for school that morning. Good thing they did because that's the only picture I took the entire day.
Mrs. Weaver asked me if I could help out so I knew I would be up at their school in the afternoon. She called me that morning and needed me to bring a crockpot to keep the water warm for hot chocolate. When I took the crockpot up to the school, Harper wanted me to eat with her in the cafeteria.   It ended up being Parent Day in the cafeteria and I had purchased a meal many weeks before so I ended up getting a tray. When lunch was over I had planned to go home for a while before I had to be up at school but I ended up staying and helping out so everything would be ready for the afternoon.   All the kinder classes went from kinder class to kinder class doing crafts, playing games and drinking hot chocolate.    At 3:00 my ears were ringing and I was ready for a nap. Kuddos to to all Kindergarten teachers and Mrs. Weaver, I don't know how they do it everyday.

No comments:

Blog Archive