Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hello 2013


Our 2013 has started rather smoothly and the kids have settled back in school.    Monday will start a new adventure for me, I will be a 4th grade Math/ Science student teacher at my little school district.   Everything happened rather quickly and I’m excited to see what this year unfolds for us as a family.  My student teaching will happen at the same time that Wade is in his softball season so we will have a full spring semester.

The kids got their 2nd report cards for the school year and they looked great!   They pretty much mirror each other except for an "E", which is exceeds expections, on Hadlee's report card for her classroom behavior.   I'm so happy to know that she's on her best behavior at school.




Ringing in the 2013

Climbing high at the Children's Museum in New Braunfels

Lunch at CiCi's before heading back to school.




No comments:

Blog Archive