Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dog

The week before SB Wade shared that the animal shelter had just received a golden retriever puppy. Fast forward to the Monday morning after SB when he received a call that they needed to know if he still wanted the puppy. The kids were at school and I still had one more day of SB. I had envisioned a low key day of unwinding and relaxing but the next thing I'm doing is buying puppy stuff at Petsmart.
When I get home our puppy is huge and no way born on 4th of July. The kids were a little shocked that we got a dog when they got home from school that afternoon. It was later verified that our dog was truly a puppy and still has plenty of growing to do.
Their Daddy named him Dog so that's what we call him. Dog is still a little scared of his new environment but everyday he's getting better. I would be a little freaked out with three wild, loud kids running around too!
We still have Coffee hanging around our house and with the addition of Checkers and Dog, we have 8 mouths to feed and I have 7 beings to take care of everyday. Life is a little crazy but we are enjoying our new additions.

No comments:

Blog Archive