Monday, June 9, 2014

Camp 2014- Part 1

I thought I would post the first pics for the grandparents.   The kids left Sunday for Lutherhill.   

They were excited and nervous for their first trip to camp.   I helped Hays get his bed made then went to check on the girls.   When I came back to tell him goodbye, he was leaving his cabin to go swimming.   

The girls wanted pictures with their counselor and in front of their cabin.   They both chose a top bunk, next to each other, of course.   

I'm sure I'll have lots of stories and pictures to post during the week.   I did receive these picture from Ariel this afternoon.   Wade and I laughed because Hays is wearing his favorite orange shorts, Hadlee has on a pajama shirt and Harper is wearing what she wore on Sunday.   They were playing muddy gaga ball.  These three love some gaga ball!   








No comments:

Blog Archive