Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hannah's Birthday 2014

I haven't done a good job of taking pictures for the last three weeks.  I'm ready for the kids to take over their blog- by my camera roll and all of their "selfies", they are ready for the job.   Maybe it will help with their spelling, which makes me sick, just thinking of it.  
During the school year some of the fun stuff got neglected for the kiddos.  I promised that we would have a fun packed summer so that is what we are doing so far.  
The day after camp was finished we went to Victoria to celebrate Hannah's birthday at the lake.   We were there until after dark with lots of swimming and playing ball.  




We celebrated Father's Day in Victoria.   The River Race was going on down at the river.   We used the GPS tracker and got to see two canoes, by this time they had been on the river for 48 hours.   

No comments:

Blog Archive