Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sayings of a Four Year Old.....

I wish I would have been recording these since they've been talking-


Harpers don't drink that beer or you'll get drunk. (Hadlee talking to Harper while Mommy was drinking a beer)

You know mommy the place where Hannah had her first body of christ. (Referring to Hannah's First Communion in the chapel at Trinity)

Daddy I was just saving the cookie that fell onto my fingers. (Hays to his daddy after eating a cookie he got in the pantry)

Whenever we get into the car and the kids' music is not playing, Hays always says "Music, my music". When Hays and I got into the car after spending the afternoon on the beach at S. Padre, Hays waited for a while then says, "I'm not the one that usually asks for the CDs but do you think we can listen to the Green Kids Bop CD."


Are those the Cooper and Cannon's heads? Hays referring to Aunt Melissa's chest during our recent visit.

At the grace someone said "God is great, Beer is good" and the other two chimed in with "and people are crazy"

No comments:

Blog Archive