Friday, August 28, 2009

Weekend before school

We went to Victoria last weekend to give Daddy a break before school and for the first couple of days. I forgot my camera but Mr. Photographer, Hays Wilson, snapped some pictures with his camera and mommy used it also.

Auntie Cy and Hannah joined us at Magnolia Bach for a couple of hours. It had way too many shells for us! It was a short beach trip but we promised them lots a swimming when we got back to Hannah's house.























We went back to school shopping on Wednesday. Hays needed a new pair of shoes so we went to Stride-Rite at the outlet mall. I guess this is our last year of leisurely shopping during the day.





I better get packing for our weekend trip to San Antonio and SunCity. We're going to the football game at the Alamodome and then to SeaWorld with Nana and Pappaw. Wade and I will drop off the kids in Austin on Sunday so we can enjoy ourselves until Wednesday.

No comments:

Blog Archive