Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day all you loved ones! We've had a mellow weekend, the kiddos are napping and I'm procrastinating from painting and laundry. After they wake up from their nap we're going to open up some presents and then go on a walk/bike ride somewhere....

After church Wade and I asked questions about love and what they love about certain loved ones. It started out great (like most things do) and then they started getting silly. I thought I'd share some of them. To all of our loved ones we miss you and wished we lived closer...

I love Daddy-
because he's special to me....Love, Hadlee
because he's nice to me I love him....Love, Hays
because he lets me go to the ballgames.....Love, Harper

I love Mommy-
because she give me hugs and kisses.....Love, Hadlee
because she's a lover...................Love, Hays
when I cry she gives me hugs............Love, Harper

Hadlee loves Hays because I just love him.
Harper loves Hadlee because she pushes me around on boxes.
Hays loves Hadlee because she is sweet.
Hays loves Harper because she is nice to me.
Hadlee loves Hannah because she lets her ride on the Barbie jeep.
Harper loves Papaw Wilson because when someone is a bad guy he shoots them.
Hays loves Aunt Cynthia because she's funny and makes silly faces.
Hadlee loves Nana because she gets me clothes.
Hays loves Aunt Melissa because she lets me have juice and water and dresses funny.
Harper loves Papa Berger because he takes me on rides to see the cows.
Hays loves Mema because she gives me kisses.
Harper loves Hannah because when I'm sad she cheers me up.
Hays loves Hannah because she lets me play at her house and with Raisin.

No comments:

Blog Archive