Monday, February 8, 2010

Week in Review....

Valentine boxes for school were due this Thursday. I don't know what they tell them at school but Harper was bugging me to get shoe boxes for weeks. After school on Thursday Harper was going to make her box with or without my help. Harper is not a procrastinator like her mom, we had them finished last Thursday and at school on Friday. It was all about the glue and glitter, I helped by wrapping their boxes and cutting out their slots for mail but then let them take over. I tried to give my opinions....what does Mommy know about boxes.







It didn't take Harper long to figure out how to cut a heart.




Hays putting on some stickers that he picked out.




Hadlee cutting out some scrapbook paper to go on the bottom of her box.





Please just take our picture, we want to go and play!





Nap time is still so special.






I couldn't figure out what Hadlee was up to, this is where I found her. Not quite sure how she fit in or climbed into the sink.




Cooper with Harper and Hadlee. They are 4 months and Cooper weighs 16 1/2 pounds and Cannon is a full pound less. We laughed because Cooper looks almost as big as Harper.



Harper was waiting and waiting to feed the boys a bottle. When she finally got to feed Cannon, she lasted a couple of minutes. It's a little different feeding a real baby.






Mommy, please take a picture of me with Cannon.

No comments:

Blog Archive