Thursday, September 15, 2011

Interim School Progress Report

I can't believe the kids got their first progress report from school. We are getting into a "routine" and lucky for us have just completed our first school sickness.

I get the privilege of talking to the kids' teacher a couple times a week in the carline so I knew they were all doing well.   I really didn't know what to expect from their progress reports but I was giving myself a pat on the back after reading them.


Hadlee-
Academic Progress:   Meets grade level expectations in all areas.  Behavior:  good
Teacher Comments:  Hadlee is my right hand girl!  She makes having my job worth all the money in the world.  What a special young lady with a beautiful heart (smiley face)   Thank you for all  of the great character you have built in her.   She is amazing!  Hadlee is performing above the first 9 weeks expectations and doing a fabulous job.  Keep up the hard work.

Harper-
Academic Progress:  Meets grade level expectations in all areas.   WOW!    Behavior:  good
Teacher Comments:  Harper is doing a remarkable job!   She is such a sweet, sweet young lady and a blessing in my life.   Thank you for the amazing job you are doing at home. (smiley face)  Harper is on target to be a Kindergarten star!   She is exceeding expectations for the first 9 weeks.   Keep up the hard work.

Hays-
Academic Progress:  Letters, Sounds, and Math-  exceeds grade level expectations.  Language Arts and Social Skills-  meets grade level expectations (working on mastery of handwriting)   Work Habits-  Still Developing/Progresing toward mastery (working diligently and staying on task)   Behavior:  good
Teacher Comments:   Hays is such an amazing young man!   He has been a blessing to have in class.  He makes me smile every day (smiley face)   Thank you for raising such a wonderful young man....
I will be designing separate lessons for Hays, but at the same time try and keep him doing some of the "normal" kindergarten routines.   Keep consistency in his AR reading. 
(We are working on the AR reading.   Apparently Mr. Hays isn't honest all the time and he really has books to read to me every night.    

Yeah!!!   For anyone reading this that has helped mold them into the kiddos they are, Thank you very much.  (it's taken a village to raise them, that's for sure)

No comments:

Blog Archive