Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Our Week

I'm Trying to fix our computer so I can start downloading pics from my camera, until then....this has been our life (last week)

Sister love after school, blizzard treat day!










Family walk around campus, Harper was our only biker. They were fighting over the bike by the time our walk was over.









It took me a while to start "crafting" in Seguin. I didn't realize how much paint i had until it went in the bookcase. Here's Harper picking out a color for a project we started for her room.









Hadlee at school.









Hays posing on the firetruck. I eased Harpers' fears and went to the fire presentation at their school. The week before they had the police K-9 unit. She freaked out a little so I was there for moral support.









Friday night we went to a TLU party at one of the staff members house. Two funny things- Wade and I had no clue that the river was so close to the main street in town and we felt like party crashers. We chatted with some people, we ate, the kids played and then we left. It was the oddest thing we've done in a while.










Fall softball...










Most parents have to get their kids stuff from the giftshop when they go places. All Hays needs is a map. Thanks Aunt C for remembering the map. Amy and Brian we had a blast. I can't wait to see the pics.









A day at Schlitterbahn=a good nights sleep.










Our bed hopping has been out of control since we moved last month. Fingers crossed that they will get used to their house soon.









Last week we had a possum in our trash can. I freaked out and so did the possum. We're pretty sure we have mice in the kitchen. We found a cat on Sunday at the ballpark. The kids and I went to pick it up after school yesterday, and one of the workers had grown too attached to it. I don't want the responsibility of an animal but last week did me in.


No comments:

Blog Archive