Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May in Pictures

We said goodbye to our kittens! Mommy was thrilled and the kids were a little bummed. We'll be able to see two of the kittens because one went to Taylor and another went to Gregory and Dani. I'm looking for a home for Coffee. She got spayed last week so hopefully someone will want a good "mouser".




We went to Brenham one weekend. The kids got to go to the Maifest parade, which they loved getting to go to. This is the only picture that I took the entire time, I sent it to their Daddy because I thought it was too cute. Hays had a hard time this trip, he was very verbal about missing Brenham.




Harper was the first to lose her top tooth and has since lost another bottom one. That's 5 for her and only 2 for the other two kiddos.




We finished up t-ball for the season.




We made another trip to the zoo.




We harvested peaches from one of our peach trees.




We had lots of peaches so we gave some away, froze some and I made peach cobblers with the rest. I took three cobblers and ice cream to their school on Friday. I took this picture because when I got to their class Hadlee was rolling around in the teacher's chair. She said she was "teacher for the day". They had a substitute for the day and she said that Hadlee had been the best helper and all the students responded so well to her as the teacher......hmmm still not sure what went on during the day. The substitute apologized to me for putting Hays on yellow in the morning. Apparently he threw a temper tantrum but Hadlee was quick to settle him down. I'm sure it had something to do with him getting on "red" the day before. (I'm sure Hays will be able to tell the exact day he was on "red" years from now! May 17, 2012)




The girls got their "promise" from me. I made it at the beginning of the school year. Yes, we crossed Hwy. 46! I was a little nervous but we missed all the big trucks and Caterpillar traffic.




We made a quick trip to the airport to pick up our Daddy. We sure did miss him!




We gearing up for summertime!



School is out for the college so that means we have a giant play place.

Outdoor concerts by the girls.




Fun times, we'll remember for a lifetime.



No comments:

Blog Archive