Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Proud

I'm one proud mama, Hadlee, Harper and Hays you make my heart happy. Tomorrow is your last day of Kindergarten, I should be sleeping but I'm a little excited and anxious to sleep.
We've managed to have two field trips and two out of town trips and only a couple of pictures to show of everything. Tomorrow I plan on taking pictures to document your Kindergarten graduation. Today was your last full day of school. Your Daddy delivered the ice chest of water balloons that we filled up the evening before for a little water fun. I decided to pick you up a early but as soon as I entered the school I heard the sweet sounds of 80 5-6 year olds singing their hearts out- what a sweet sound. I've heard you practice the songs for the last month but today I got a teary eyed while watching you practice. I'm so proud of you and the school year that you have had- what a great beginning! I can't wait to see what the coming years bring for all three of year. You have proved that you can do whatever you put your mind to. We are here to guide you along the way.
I just wrote a thank you note to Mrs. Weaver letting her know how special she is and how privileged we are to have her in our life. She told me that your class was one that she will always remember and I know we will do the same with this chapter of our life.
You got your yearbook today that all three of you will share....not sure if I'll be able to pull it off in the coming years. I joked with Hadlee that she wouldn't be part of the "yearbook signing" so she proved me wrong in getting all of the Kinder teachers to sign the yearbook. Just in case something happens to it, here's what everyone wrote:

I will miss the 3 of you so much! It was a BLAST having the "Wilson" triplets in my classroom. Keep your smiles and remember to always LOVE learning. I love you all. Mrs. Weaver

Good luck in 1st grade. Have a great summer. Love, Mrs. Tyler (the bilingual teacher that the kids find so fascinating)

Thanks for your sweet notes and for making me smile. Best of luck in all you do. I will miss you lots but you will do great in 1st grade! Love, Ms. Augderhaar (this is her second year of teaching and the kids can't wait because she's getting married this summer. I'm sure they have invited themselves to the wedding)

Triplets!! I loved getting to know y'all so much. You are all very sweet and you made me laugh daily! Come visit and give me hugs next year! Ms. Smithers (the "next door" Kinder teacher, Mrs. Weaver and her would always go out for lunch together)

Have a great summer! Love, Mrs. Lozano. My guapa- Adios (she was the bilingual aide and she always tried to teach them Spanish)

UR 2 sweet 2 B4 got 10! See you next year! Have a great summer! Mrs. Ulbricht (their GT teacher)




No comments:

Blog Archive