Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Future Teenagers

It's past 10 a.m. and two of the three are still sleeping..... I'm not sure what to think of their sleeping schedule this past week.  The kids have been going to sleep between 10 and 11, some nights I'm beating them to sleep.  Last night I tried for bedtime between 9 and 10- not sure what time that actually fell asleep.......I tried to wake them up @ 8:30 so we could go to the summer movie this morning.   Hays talked to me for a couple minutes and then went right back to sleep.
 He finally woke up 9:30 and started playing baseball.


Harper finally woke up at 10:15.
 

Hadlee is still sleeping @ 10:30.   (Her daddy said that her shorts will go directly in the trash this morning.  They are extremely short and the funny thing is they have been that way for the past two years!    She loves them and has found them everytime I try to give them away.   Silly girl)
 

No comments:

Blog Archive