Thursday, June 21, 2012

Kindergarten- Our Special Teachers

Harper and Mrs. Weaver

Way to go on a Kindergarten year full of growth and maturity!  I am so proud of Harper and all that she accomplished this year.  I feel so blessed to have been Harper's Kindergarten teacher.  She is such a bright young lady with limitless potential.  Thank you for all of your support in helping to ensure her success this year.  Keep reading over the summer break.  I will miss Harper next year......  Love, Mrs. Weaver
Harper received her Kinder Certificate and a Home Reading Award during graduation.

Hadlee and Mrs. Weaver 
I will miss Hadlee dearly next year.  She has done an exceptional job in Kindergarten and has been a blessing to have in class.  I feel blessed to have been able to have Hadlee in my room this year.  She truly has a God given girft to be a teacher and if she graduates from college with a teaching degree I hope I can be there to cheer her on.  What an amazing little girl.  Keep reading this summer and good luck next year in first grade.  Love, Mrs. Weaver
Hadlee received her Kinder Certificate and a Home Reading Award during graduation.


Mrs. Weaver and Hays
Hays was such a blessing to teach this year.  I feel so proud to have been his Kindergarten teacher.  Thank you for being so supportive and helping to ensure Hays' success during his Kindergarten year.  I am going to miss Hays so much.  Keep reading this summer to ensure Hays' immediate placement on AR in first grade.  Have a GREAT summer....  Love, Mrs. Weaver
Hays received his Kinder Certificate, Home Reading Award and Top Reader Award during graduation.




Mrs. Smithers and the girls


 Mrs. Augderhaar and Hadlee


Mrs. Lozano and the girls

No comments:

Blog Archive