Monday, June 25, 2012

Our Summer Bucket List

A couple weeks before school was out I had the kids write down things they wanted to do this summer.  Since we are already three weeks into our summer, we have accomplished many things on our list.   At the end of the summer we are going to recap and show the kids all the neat things they enjoyed and got to do off of their "Bucket List"

Vaction to Soth Padre- Hays
Fun - Hadlee
Get Kids Bop 22- Hays
Vaction to Brenham- Hays
TLU- Hadlee
Go on a trip to San Antonio- Harper
Go to a Prfesinal Baseball Game- Hays
Go on the Lego Cruze- Hays
Go to my MeMe home- Harper
Slipin slid-Hadlee
Brenham church- Harper
I want to go to the IceCream- Harper
Fiesta Texas with Hannah and Caden Avery- Hays
Go to my Aunt Melissa and Uncle Dougs- Hadlee
Cornuts- Hadlee
Orange Lefe- Hadlee
Movees- Hadlee
Go to the pool- Hadlee
I want to go to my cousin- Harper
Out to eat- Hadlee
TV- Hadlee
Trgit- Hadlee
Do limin sale- Hadlee

1 comment:

Mo's Memoirs said...

Now you can add the Bouncy place to your list!

Blog Archive