Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bluebonnets 2010

This was year #5 for taking bluebonnet pictures. I love looking back at far we've come...how far they've come...











Hadlee was adamant on taking pictures in the bluebonnets this year. If we get some pics fine, if not no big deal. We took them on Sunday, I think Hadlee just wanted to take pics of her babies..... another year down... I love seeing all the bluebonnets in Brenham, it's beautiful!















We've been doing the motions, as Hays likes to say. We had a great week last week and this week is not the best....no sickies...just 3 4 year olds. Poor Aunt Ro came and stayed with them yesterday, I don't think she'll be back for a long time....I sure hope this stage changes soon. This nap some days and no nap other days is wearing me out so much I sent them to school on Wednesday. They have an extended care that you can call the school to see if they have openings for pretty much anytime during the day for every day of the school week. I love their school!!! It rocks but I'm getting pretty spoiled because I don't have to pay until the next month. It's looking like an expensive May. Hays had two firsts at school on Wednesday, he didn't want to get out of the car in the car line and he pooped in his pants. (The pooping in his pants is the first time in a long, long time and he did it at school and in the evening...) A job is looking pretty sweet right now, Hays, Hadlee and Harper.

No comments:

Blog Archive