Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where did the week go?

It's 7:30 p.m. and do you know where Hadlee, Hays and Harper are? They're in bed SLEEPING and have been since 7 o'clock. There are some positives of this no nap thing.....but I'm exhausted and I wasn't with them from 8 until 1 today. Oh well, this too shall pass.

We went to Victoria last weekend. Daddy was playing golf in a tournament and thanks to the grandparents, I got to enjoy myself, also. I know it's a bad picture but here's the kiddos with their cousins, Kayli and Betsy.


Kayli was on SB from Calfornia visiting Betsy in Austin and they made a day trip to Cuero and Victoria. The kids really enjoyed getting to play with Kayli and they also liked some of the same music. "Party is the USA" is hit with all of them.



Nana kept Harper and Hays on Friday night and Hadlee and Hays on Saturday night. It was nice to get some one-on-one time with the girls during the weekend. Harper and Hannah got to play together on Sunday and they played so well together.



We went to Chuck E. Cheese on Monday and Tuesday. Papa Schroeter joined us on Monday morning, I think he likes it! All three now want their birthday party there...we'll see, it would be easy because they do all the work for you.



Harper on the clock ride. Poor thing it doesn't go that high but she was pretty scared, I don't think she wanted to ride the last time so we're making progress. I don't know if you can see the shoes but they are now her favorites, she calls them her "high heels".


We went to Hannah's softball game on Monday night. We watched the entire game....



Hannah played first base and got an RBI.



We love our Hannah!




We had a "tea party" at the Cubette field yesterday. It was fun and a treat to get cupcakes and have sweet tea. Mrs. Keisha, Carson and Blair made the tea and the 3Hs and I made the cupcakes.



Hadlee making sure that everyone got served during the tea party.


We played ball this afternoon, lots of ball and sang the "National Anthem" about twenty times. I'll have to get that on video.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Archive